Quitting smoking will probably the the best decision that you will ever make. Most likely you will save your own life and add another ten wonderful years to your life.
It doesn’t matter if you have tried many of the online smoking products like nicotine patches or electronic cigarettes and failed to quit.
Many people discover after trying many different ways to stop without success, that hypnotherapy is the best way to quit for good.
Are You Ready To Quit?
It is incredibly important that you are really ready to quit. Its no good attempting to stop for other people. If you try to quit cigarettes or tobacco for your wife, husband or children the likelihood is that you will go back to using cigarettes.
Find the strongest reason to give up abusing tobacco within yourself. If you love sport just imagine what it would be like to have to give up that sport because of illness or not being able to breath in sufficient oxygen to keep you fit and healthy. If you care about your appearance, Imagine what it would be like to have lip cancer, mouth cancer or throat cancer.
Benefits Of Quitting
Here are a few of the huge amount of benefits of quitting smoking:
- Your blood pressure will return to normal.
- You will stop poisoning yourself with the known 4800 harmful chemicals that are in cigarettes.
- You reduce the risks of having a heart attack or stroke.
- You reduce the risk of getting lung cancer.
- The possibility of having breathing problems are dramatically reduced.
- You will no longer smell of the toxic chemicals.
- Your clothes will be clean.
- Your car and home will be toxin free.
- Non-smokers are more attractive to the opposite sex.
- You will be able to get a better deal from a health insurance company.
- Your family will thank you for stopping smoking.
- You will no longer be anti-social when out with friends and family, having to go outside for a cigarette.
Smoking When Pregnant
Its vital for women to quit when they find out that they are pregnant. Women who stop using cigarettes when pregnant reduce their risk of harming their unborn child and also having a low birth weight baby.
The sooner a woman gives up using cigarettes, the better for them and their child. Using cigarettes can cause many different problems for a baby’s health. The toxins can cause stillbirth, respiratory problems because of the lack of oxygen that the baby needs to grow as well as miscarriages.
Going “Cold Turkey”
Going “cold turkey” for many people is the first way that they try to give up smoking. They quickly discover that they find it very stressful and incredibly hard to do.
The reason that many people fail using this method is because it’s done at a conscious level in the thinking mind. As soon as a person stops thinking about quitting, the mind reverts back to the subconscious part of the mind where the bad habits associated with smoking cigarettes are recorded.
The other thing to remember is that willpower is very weak in most people. The more times willpower is used in an attempt to change a habit, behavior or emotion, the weaker the will becomes.
Stop Smoking Tips
There are many different stop smoking tips that you will discover on many of the quit smoking forums online. Here are a few of them:
- Drink plenty of water. Many people who smoke cigarettes are actually dehydrated and confuse the physical feelings of dehydration with that of a craving for a cigarette.
- Keep yourself busy during the times that you would normally smoke.
- Ask family members for some support.
- Repeatedly give yourself encouragement by quietly repeating affirmations about how good it is to be a non-smoker.
- Reward yourself by going out for a nice meal with your family with the additional money that you are not wasting on cigarettes.
- Go out for long walks with your friends or family where you will benefit from breathing in wonderful fresh air in to your lungs.
- Treat yourself to some special item that you have always wanted.
- Find yourself a hobby where you can remain fit and active.
- Do the best that you can to stay away from other people who smoke socially. You don’t want to be constantly reminded about cigarettes or tobacco.
Hypnotherapy To Quit Smoking
Hypnotherapy is by far the best way to quit. Many people that have tried many other methods like medication, stop smoking pills and tablets on many occasions only try hypnotherapy as a last resort. They quickly discover just how easy it is to quit using stop smoking hypnosis and wish that they had done so many years ago.
Clinical hypnotherapy is then used to boost the person’s determination to never smoke again by giving positive suggestions of living a healthier life.
Contact Quays Clinic Today
If you are looking to find hypnotherapy in Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham, Gateshead and Sunderland contact Quays Clinic today. Hypnotist Ian Smith is an Internationally respected expert in stop smoking hypnosis who has helped many people to quit for good, call him today on 0774 3353367.